Friday, December 06, 2013

SUCH A FUNNY LIFE Shoot

Todays' shoot in Brooklyn went pretty well. I liked working with Oliver Mann, who is a very easygoing director to work with, allowing his actors to play, which I certainly did in my scene and had a blast doing so. 

I didn't think all of the members of his crew were completely with it though. This was a scene that should have been knocked out in about 45 minutes to an hour, yet it took a little over two hours.

No worries though, I had a blast with Oliver and as well as actor Gonzalo Trigueros, who plays the leading role in the film. He's a very solid actor and a great guy to chat with between takes.

Check out Gonzalo's website here: http://www.gonzalotrigueros.com/

Thanks to Oliver for the chance to be a part of the project.

No comments: