Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sketch Comedy Project

Way back on December 12th, I shot a brief scene as Martin Scorcheesi (a parody of guess who?) in a comedy sketch about Gruce Stringcheese (another parody. Guess who?). It was an interview and I just riffed, trying to capture that manic Scorsese energy as much as possible.

I referenced the shoot in this original post from December. 12th: http://everymanactor.blogspot.com/2012/12/tonights-shoot.html

It was a lot of fun and the people I worked with were very nice. I dropped director James Benson and email yesterday to check the status of the project and the good news is that this particular sketch is coming together and should be finished by September.

I'll be real curious to see it, as I don't remember a thing I did the night we shot the interviews.

No comments: