Sunday, May 05, 2013

Heading Home From Boston After A Great Weekend

I'm exhausted, but I feel great at the sane time

The film shoot in Boston, part of the 48 Hour Film Project, and director Sean Meehan and his editor are now almost finished with the task of piecing the project together. I would like to say that this was perhaps the most solid, hard working and professional set that I have ever had the pleasure of working on. The crew took great care with their work, which stepped up my individual game, forcing me to give my best.

As always, Sean was tops. He truly is the best damn film director I know. He runs the best sets...very calm, collected and prepared for ant challenge.

I must recognize my co-star in the film....the title is still being worked out...in Maria Natapov, who was a real joy and delight to work with.

In the film, Maria and I play a pair of con artists, posing as paranormal investigators,  who come to a fictional Massachusetts town, on the urging of a political leader who hopes to attract tourists, to create the appearance of ghost activity in the town. While investigating a rather spooky basement, they discover a lost little girl  who they decide to use in their con, although my character, unexpectedly, finds the little girl charming and begins to wonder if this con is worth trying to pull off.

It's hard to to say what kind of film this is going to be. There should be a little bit of everything here.

All I know is, I had a blast making it.

The film will be completed today and screened on Thursday of this week.

Very exciting.

No comments: