Saturday, March 16, 2013

SWAN SONG - A Fantastic Day

I knew it was going to be a great day today when during their first run through of their lines, both Jeff Moffitt and Dan Berkey made me tear up a little. I knew that great work was going to follow and it did. It was a fantastic day, one that I shall treasure forever. 

I don't consider myself a writer, so I wasn't quite prepared for how I'd react upon hearing words I'd written down on paper, said by actors. It was a strange feeling. Part of me, of course, wanted to get into the scene with them, while another part just sat back and enjoyed the process from a different perspective. 

I'd like to thank Jeff, Dan (who were amazing at every moment throughout the day), as well as Rob LaSalle and Rafael Ortiz for their care and passion during todays' shooting. 

Special thanks must also go to Preston House (still photographer), Marine (make up designer) and Ana Segura, who did everything from costumes to holding the boom mike. 

Rob and Rafael hope to have this footage put together in the next 3 weeks, so stay tuned.

No comments: