Wednesday, January 30, 2013

JACKPOT Update From Director Chantal Eyong

I received the following from director Chantal Eyong, regarding the status of JACKPOT:

It was a blast working with you on Jackpot as well. I sincerely apologize for the delay it has been taking in delivering a final project. There were delays during the production, which pushed back editing and when production ended, days after, I unexpectedly moved which completely shifted things for me. Rest assured, I am doing my best to complete this and have been utilizing my weekends to finish. There was a great number of support from all ends to let the film collect dust--especially since editing and post work is the last thing needed. Again, I do apologize for the delay. I will be sure to send an update when it's closer to completion.

No comments: