Friday, September 10, 2010

THE WATCHERS Update

I received this update from Jeff Moffitt regarding the film THE WATCHERS

Hey everyone,

Tim's friend Joseph Arthur Clay interviewed me in regards to THE WATCHERS. When you have a few minutes, please check out the link below.

The film is just about finished... We are very pleased with how it's shaping up. Everyone will receive a DVD in the near future.

Sy and I submitted THE WATCHERS to a screening at the Time Warner Building "Samsung Theater" next week on Wednesday, September 15th (6:30 to 8:30pm). There will be a bunch of short films screened with a Q & A session as well.

I pasted a link below. It's sponsored through SCENEPR. Let me know if you are interested in attending if we do get accepted. The ticket price is $10 bucks a head. I would be willing to pay half of your ticket price if you want to attend... I will let you know if we are accepted as soon as I find out!

Thank you ALL!!! We are very fortunate to have you guys be a part of this!

http://www.facebook.com/l/52d2eJkyXcIu90Am28DnIyKTT8w;blogcritics.org/video/article/actor-writer-producer-jeff-moffitt-on/

http://www.facebook.com/l/52d2edhqmE4ZZwGqlwMaJTWwmFA;www.shopsatcolumbuscircle.com/go/mallEvents.cfm?eventID=2145376826&showEG=0&eventsonly=1

No comments: