Thursday, August 19, 2010

Richly Deserved Raves Continue for RUN FOR YOUR WIFE

Many times, I and my colleagues have heard audiences utter the following in reference to RUN FOR YOUR WIFE:

"It's the best show I have ever seen".

"Best show the Pioneer Playhouse has ever done".

It's nice to hear compliments like that and from my perspective, they are richly deserved. This show has been firing on all cylanders since day one and every person involved, from the actors to the entire crew, has worked tirelessly to put up the best show there is and now we have something for all of us to be proud of.

Last nights' show went very well. Another great audience of about 130...not bad for a Wednesday night. We did not return to the Shelter House, but stuck it out on our stage and played to a very receptive and smart audience who was with us from the word go.

Here are some other comments that we have received about the show:

"I went to the play last night it was awesome... I had never been before and had a great time. I hope to return next year..."

"Loved it tonight . Super funny . Get out and see this.."

"Very funny. I heard someone say they thought it was the best play they had ever seen."

"Hilarious----I absolutely loved it ! The cast was amazing."

Thank you to all the audience members for their kind words of encouragement and support during the course of this run.

Only three performances left. Sad to see this one go.

No comments: