Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Rehearsals

Rehearsals continue to go very well for RUN FOR YOUR WIFE. We focused on Act One yesterday, ran it three times and it got better and better with each run.

I'm starting to really feel comfortable in John's skin, but I still have a long way to way.

Act Two will be our focus today, but first, a trip to Lexington, KY to appear on a morning television show, with Chris Kateff, to plug the show.

A few members of the cast and I recorded a fun radio ad for the show yesterday, so hopefully that will be out soon and available for me to post on here and on my website.

A lot going on right now...but I feel like I am getting a lot accomplished without burning myself out. It is exhausting and tough, but as always, the tough is what makes it great.

No comments: