Monday, July 27, 2009

Appearing In Staged Reading Tomorrow for The Astoria Performing Arts Center

My roommate and actor Alex Pappas passed this one on to me.

The Queens Library approached Taryn Drongowski, the Executive Director of The Astoria Performing Arts Center (where I did MEASURE FOR MEASURE and PICASSO AT THE LAPIN AGILE) to be part of an event they are doing at the renovated branch on Steinway, about 5 minutes from my apartment in Astoria.

A seated reading of YOU CAN GET LOST BUT I CAN FIND by Natasha Abbensetts, one of their Playmaking plays, will take place and since Alex is unavailable to participate in the reading, he recommended that I do it and so I am.

I should mention that the Playmaking Series is one of a many programs offered by APAC for children between the ages of 8-13 who are residents of Queens.

It's tomorrow at 1pm. Should be a lot of fun...I get to play a teddy bear named Cuddles and I am happy to do APAC a favor.

No comments: