Monday, May 04, 2009

SPRING JUICE Comes to A Close

A short run, yes, but a rewarding one nonetheless. I wish to thank everyone involved with bringing SPRING JUICE to life and for those who supported it.

I had a fun time working on both THE WOMAN OF AMAZONIA and OEDIPUSSY, two unique pieces, so different from each other which had its share of challenges, which every actor loves.

Of both plays, I have to say that I enjoyed playing Les in AMAZONIA the most. What a fun character to play...even though he's not the kind of guy I'd ever want to be friends with.

Here are some kind words from AMAZONIA playwright, Phil Duss:

I just wanted to tell you that I loved the work you guys did and I loved your performance. Thanks for all the hard work!

Thank you, Phil!

Now it's time for the next thing...whatever that may be.

No comments: