Saturday, February 09, 2008

THE FIRST STEP Shooting from Thursday Night...

...did not go well.

We were delayed for 3 and a half hours because the lead actor was late showing up to a scene that was supposed to be shot earlier in the day.

That, coupled with some technical issues, made me, admittedly...very moody. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

I only mention the experience at all because of what happened after the shoot was complete.

It was an amazing adventure that included:
- Waiting for a NJ Transit train for 90 minutes, only to learn later that I had missed the last train going back to Manhattan at 10:13 pm. The shoot ended at 11:00pm. I read the schedule wrong. Duh me!
- Calling T-Mobile's 411 for information and getting none. I love you, T-Mobile!
- Calling local taxi services and getting nothing.
- The kindness of 2 Montclair State University police officer named Officer Holmes and Officer Ryan. Officer Ryan, out of the kindness of his heart, decided to drive me back to Manhattan.
- Getting home at 3:45 am, dreading of having to get up at 7:15 for work.

Needless to say, I was and am still a bit exhausted.

No comments: