Friday, November 09, 2007

Will Be Interviewed By BlogCritics Magazine.com

I received this nice email from Hannah Marie Ellison of BlogCritics Magazine.com, with a request to interview me to discuss TNOTLD and my background.

Dear Mr. Cox,

My name is Hannah Marie Ellison, I am a writer covering the independent
theater scene for BlogCritics Magazine.com.

I was treated to your impressive performance in 12th Night of the
Living Dead and I wanted to conduct an interview with you to discuss the
show and your work as an actor.

Please contact me if you are interested. I know you\'re in your final
week of performances, so we can do the interview over the phone or via
email.

Thank you for your time and the best of luck with the remainder of your
run.

Sincerely yours,

Hannah Marie Ellison


Ms. Ellison was one of the many people who gave TNOTLD a glowing review.

We have touched base and the interview will take place, via phone, this afternoon.

No comments: