Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cast in Easybib.com Internet Ad

I have just been cast by NYU student Matt Porter in his upcoming internet ad for the website EasyBib.com. Matt has one pilot commercial under his belt, which was well received and has been given the go ahead to produce a few more that may actually be on the EasyBib website.

EasyBib is an automatic bibliography composer. It formats, alphabetizes, and prepares your MLA works cited list for printing. It apparently gets millions of hits a week.

I'll be shooting the commercial this Friday evening. The premise is simple: A stuffy professor (I guess I do them well) using the old fashioned way (I remember it all too well) and a student using EasyBib.com race to complete a bibliography, with humorous results.

It looks like a lot of fun, plus it's something to do. The rest from TNOTLD has been nice, but now I'm getting that itch again to get back to work.

No comments: